[TenTec] in search of tentec items for 525d

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] in search of tentec items for 525d
From: Chad Lovelace <chadlovelace@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:42:07 -0500
Hello all

I'm in search of a few items for my argosy 525d

1 - hand mic or desk mic that can be used with the 525d ( 1/8" ) -- any
one have it stuffed into a drawer because you bought a new mic -- I can
put it to good use!!!

2 - the airpax circuit breaker ( tentec model 1125) any one have this --
been searching airpax for a unit similar to it but no luck -- or if you
have one can you scan take good resolution photos of it or the info on
the side and email it to me so i can get airpax to cross it with another
unit

3 - the power supply ( tentec model 225 )

Thanks for the help

Chad Lovelace
KJ4VYI