[TenTec] Eagle Firmware Version V1.810 Posted, RX320D GUI Posted. Pegasu

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle Firmware Version V1.810 Posted, RX320D GUI Posted. Pegasus GUI to follow
From: "Henry, John" <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:30:07 -0400
Eagle Changes include:

V1.810
Modified AGC for improved IMD performance
Resolved Memory Recall Transmit issue
Improved RF Gain Range

The "Modified AGC for improved IMD performance" was to answer
something found by Peter Hart in his review for Radcom.
You all know what the Resolved Memory Recall Transmit issue was.
Please let me know if you find any other paths or sequences that
exposes this issue in other ways. I've tried all I can think of, and
the beta guys think it is complete as well.
The "Improved RF Gain Range" is by request of several customers who
wanted more range at the low end of the RF Gain.

Enjoy, and of course, yell if something comes up.

And for you RX320D fans, I've also uploaded a new RX320D GUI. Mainly
just makes it work better with Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 7 comm
ports.

Best Regards,
John Henry
TenTec Engineering