[TenTec] Eagle Firmware Version V1.810 Posted, RX320D GUI Posted. Pegasu

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle Firmware Version V1.810 Posted, RX320D GUI Posted. Pegasus GUI to follow
From: "Henry, John" <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:22:37 -0400
Hi John,

My desire is to provide an update a year for each of the main rigs we
still sell. Namely Orion(s), OMNI-VII, Eagle, and Jupiter.
To help some Jupiter users who are running Windows 7 64 bit, I will be
posting the Pegasus GUI. Which works with the Pegasus and the Jupiter.
This isn't a firmware change, but it does help many Jupiter and
Pegasus users.
Note, we may not make a new update every year for all rigs, some may
have more than one, etc., all depends upon what is in the works and
the new products status and time available, etc.

When we get to the end of an update cycle for an existing rig, I do
look at the open issues (if any) of each of the rigs, the planned and
desired feature enhancements, re prioritize them, and start working on
that one (or two when possible). We just finished upgrades for the
aforementioned products, and we are at the end of an upgrade cycle for
a couple of other existing products, and will then "re prioritize" the
rigs issues and feature desires again. So I don't have an immediate
answer to your question, just yet.

Remember though, we are not sitting still, we do have new rigs in
definition phase, and we do have new rigs in various development
phases.  This is not "top secret" information, because every business
should always be defining the next generational leap rig, and working
on the next generation improvement rigs, otherwise, they are left
behind, gone and forgotten. TenTec has been here over 40 years now,
and I hope to keep myself employed at TenTec for, well, maybe another
40....

Thanks for your query, I know I was asked the same question about the
Jupiter, Pegasus, OMNI-VII, etc., even the RX320D while at Dayton.

John

John,

Does this indicate a look at the Jupiter in the near future?

John Graves
WA1JG
jh.graves at verizon.net