Re: [TenTec] Corsair II U10 Problems

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II U10 Problems
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 22:37:54 +0000
Jerry, manual is available at http://tentec.com/files/Corsair%20Manual.pdf

Understood about wanting to stick with the PTO for the cleanest
possible signal.  If you find a replacement for the display, please
post the info to the list.

One thing that appeals to me about the PTO option is getting a
smoother, weightier tuning action with variable tuning rate.  I wish I
could install my hefty Omni 6 tuning knob on my Corsair, but the shaft
diameters are different.

73/GL, Barry N1EU