Re: [TenTec] Shipping a Titan Linear Amplifier

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Shipping a Titan Linear Amplifier
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:32:07 -0500
Regarding shipping a Titan 425 (and power supply); the RF deck can be foam
packed in a carton, the transformer needs to be removed from the P.S. and
bolted to a small pallet then shrouded with multi-ply cardboard and over
packed, the power supply less the transformer can be packed with padding all
around in a multi-ply carton.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M