Re: [TenTec] Shipping a Titan Linear Amplifier

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Shipping a Titan Linear Amplifier
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:32:49 +0000 (UTC)

Follow the manual setup in reverse. You've got to take the transformer out of
the power supply.

If you don't have a manual, they are available as a download at the TenTec site

Also, if you don't have original cartons, be sure to wrap well so that it is
impossible to damage the amp or supply. I like 3 layers of bubble wrap followed
by one  1" layer of firm foam rubber. Then a layer of styrofoam.

Dave

WA3F