Re: [TenTec] Model 599 Eagle Firmware Uploaded V1.815

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 599 Eagle Firmware Uploaded V1.815
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 01:43:46 -0400
Well.. I have a problem.   I have finally reached my limit.    I have
heretofore defended TenTec on the matter, but, shoot, it is beyond a
reasonable time.

I appreciate the news on the Eagle, and the progress thereon. ... but
you guys promised features for those who paid big money for the Omni
VII... and I think we should see them pretty soon.   Maybe TT should
take care of its first customers first.  (I am not even mentioning the
improvements to other rigs other guys have been waiting for...some even
longer.)   It is a tough market in a difficult economy.   Those who
don't get with the program will perish.

Just MY take.