Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PTO replacement

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PTO replacement
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:35:33 +0100
I'm pretty happy with the DDS performance now, so if anyone is
interested here is the final schematic of the PIC controller board:
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/corsair_pto/schematic.pdf

And this is the schematic of the DDS module available off eBay:
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/corsair_pto/dds_module_schematic.pdf

In due course I'll produce a write-up on my web site and post the PIC code.

73,
Steve G3TXQ