Re: [TenTec] Broadcast Interference Fix for the Corsair II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Broadcast Interference Fix for the Corsair II
From: "Joe" <joe@n4yg.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:31:26 -0500
Thanks for that information Rick. That certainly is an option and I will do
that if I cannot find out how to get this done without having to take the
rig completely apart. I am thinking that there must have been several people
who have implemented  Rick's (now W6NIR) fix. I am listening this morning
and there is no BC interference, but I still hear a lot of hash. It all
depends on band conditions. I gotta get rid of it.

Joe