Re: [TenTec] Original Message

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Original Message
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:52:58 -0500
Well... this is a first.   Most groups want you to clip, but not totally
delete the former message to indicate what you are referring to, but
this is the very first group where anyone actually wants all that
repetition.   I figure I can cue up the previous message if I cannot
figure it out.  Otherwise, a short reference is enough.

Maybe I will take a different view in another ten years. . . .    ;-)

In any case, I prefer a top reply - rather than a bottom reply - I don't
like scrolling down through endless copies of previous messages, which
can add up if you don't clip the previous messages short, just to find
the reply.  That way, if we know what it is about, we don't have to
scroll down to the bottom of every reply.  I cannot see why it is good
to repeat the entire thread in every message, but... well... to each his
own.