Re: [TenTec] Original Message

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Original Message
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:03:33 -0500
Let's see... according to you everybody but me gets to voice his opinion.  I
advocate a laissez-faire attitude.  Because that seems a philosophy alien to
you, I respectfully suggest you view the second definition at
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/laissez-faire  Such philosophy was
common among our forefathers whose attitude was "Don't tread on me."  It is
a real shame that many in the US have lost touch with the 'live and let live
attitude.'  You, sir, seem to lead the pack.

Sincerely,
Mike Hyder -N4NT-