Re: [TenTec] RX336

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX336
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:14:52 -0500
It is, unfortunately, still vaporware... but in production so it will
materialize...."soon"... and I believe TenTec usually plays its cards
rather close to the vest until a product is ready to ship.   Therefore,
I do not expect any specific info on the item until TT is ready to sell
one.   A previous message from John Henry, TT tech extraordinaire, gave
us as much clue as to the current timetable as he can.  Scroll up and
find it for details, or just join me in waiting it out.  It should not
be too long now.