[TenTec] TenTec coffee cup wanted.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec coffee cup wanted.
From: "Frankie Hunt" <fhunt@bvunet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:20:04 -0500
Anyone have a spare TenTec coffee cup? (or two)  I broke my cup and need a
replacement.  The current cup that TenTec sells is slightly different from
the old one. The new one has a thinner lip and doesn't feel like my old one,
which got busted.  I miss my old cup and hope someone has one (or two) that
they would sell. (the old one says "America's Finest" below the TenTec logo,
that's missing on the new cup)

I've been using this cup exclusively for the past 5 or 6 years and would
like to get an exact replacement (and a spare if available).  It's a long
shot but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Thanks,

Frankie

K4TEN