Re: [TenTec] TenTec coffee cup wanted.

To: Ten Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec coffee cup wanted.
From: Steve Mercure <w5en@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:20:39 -0600
Hey Frankie I have a Ten Tec cup on my desk at work that might be what you
seek.  My direct email is W5EN at hotmail dot com.  Drop me a line, I'll look
at work tomorrow andsee if it is an old or new one.  This cup has never been
used.  I have no such attachmentto old over new so perhaps we can work a swap?
73 de W5EN Steve