Re: [TenTec] QRP transceivers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QRP transceivers
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:54:37 -0500
No problem at my end,...  and I was "spitballing" when I was kidding
around about how that would be really ironic...  I surely did not mean
to stir up any REAL range war over it.  Humor is a dangerous thing.   It
can bet out of hand or be easily misunderstood, leading to all sorts of
grief.   But I like having fun, and it is not fun being all serious all
the time, so I apologize for sidetracking the group with silly
speculation and what I call "spitballing"  the Elecraft QRP rig.
(Some guys may recall Maj. Burns using this term on an old episode of
M*A*S*H)...

Happy Holidays to all.   Thanks for putting up with my quirky ways.