[TenTec] Tuner Questions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tuner Questions
From: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:19:43 -0800 (PST)
Opinions about any of the Ten-Tec 238 series tuners are wanted.  I'll take the
the good, bad or indifferent?

I am considering a tuner and naturally would like something to match my Omni
VII.  I see some advantages to the 238C in that it has a built-in balun.

I've considered a Palstar AT2K but am not decided.

For the record, I have two Drake tuners, MN-2000 and MN-2700. I'm using a balun
from DX Engineering with both of them.

Feel free to send me your thoughts, richfbell@sbcglobal.net or share them with
everyone.  Biased comments are expected and welcomed.

73 W5BXE