Re: [TenTec] Model 318 Amplifier Key Interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 318 Amplifier Key Interface
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 23:24:15 -0500
Thank you for the detailed explanation - that helps me a lot.

So... would I want one of these?   My Omni VII works seamlessly with a
QSK circuit on the Centurion... but the Kenwood 590 requires me to set a
delay in side the rig,... is this the same sort of delay, such that the
new 318 would be redundant?
Or would it do something I cannot do now?

I mean... the fact it works with the 590... does that mean I need one,
or just that it would be OK to have and use one with the 590 ?