Re: [TenTec] Model 318 Amplifier Key Interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 318 Amplifier Key Interface
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:49:02 -0500
Holy Crap,  Batman...   I did not see this reply before I posted my
latest set of questions - many of which are answered here.    Sorry for
any wasted bandwidth, gang.

        SORRY !!

Rick -- the Omni VII has a variable T/R Delay item in its MENU and
can be set from 0 - 100 % -- although I would prefer it was measured
in a time and not percentage manner... the manual says
0%  = 15 ms
100% = 1 sec.