Re: [TenTec] Best HF Travel Rig

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Best HF Travel Rig
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:49:57 +0000 (UTC)

Full power, take an Eagle. Full size performance in a small rig.

You might find it fun to carry an Argonaut. Small, portable and great rigs.

Any of the new QRP rigs from TT would be a blast. Small, light & low power

There, that should narrow it down to a definitive answer. Hi

You really do have a lot of excellent options with TT

73

Dave

WA3F