Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes as Monitors

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes as Monitors
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:36:50 -0800 (PST)
Good Afternoon Hank

I have a few questions if you have time. What kind of RF monitor Scope do you
use? Where in the feed line do you have it? How much power do you run through
it? I have and old Heathkit HO-10 Monitor Scope. It's good, but I have only
used
it  a few times. It has an attenuator and a clear trace. The few times I used
it
was in SSB mode. I saw the Christmas tree pattern like it shows in the book,
But
I'm not sure what else I can do with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thank You for your time.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man
Sam Colt Made Them Equal