[TenTec] Equipment storage

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Equipment storage
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:33:39 -0800
Not really TT related, but....

The XYL and I are in the process of moving to a new qth...plenty of room to
grow wire and aluminum with huge garage/workship.
Since the new house is rather small...any larger testing gear, spare radios
and so on will need to be stored in the garage...so what are others doing
for gear storage?
Plastic bins? Boxes? Wrapping in plastic garbage bags?
I am also leaning towards making some kind of equipment room with an in wall
heat pump.
The new qth is pacific NW high desert country.