[TenTec] Omni C mixer PTO problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C mixer PTO problem
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:25:41 -0500
you are correct Steve...it's why you can actually receive dual signals
simultaneously when using the 243 external vfo...pretty cool actually...

As for Mikes problem, I am unclear as to whether or not he is getting any rec'd
signal at all...??

Mike: can you confirm this? Are you getting any signals rec'd?? Don't worry
about the POTs..they are an easy adjust...

Also check your R value voltages...start with the RF amp (its the little
elevator contraption that goes up and down ...the R voltage is about 12.5 volts
and is the white wire with blues stripe...the only thing is even with out
signals you would get a correct freq display...

also make sure the red wire near the rear of osc mixer board indicates your
supply voltage...if yo udont have any power there you wont have any sig or
correct  freq display...these rigs do not travel well and there are lots of
things to come loose...the good news is there are a LOT of smart folks on here
(myself not beng one of them) that will help you find the issue. Most people
are honest and i am sure the problem is small and it worked with the other
owner...this series of OMNI are amazing... I have owned a C, two A's and now a
D....

scott