Re: [TenTec] Omni C mixer PTO problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C mixer PTO problem
From: Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:53:16 -0500
Dear Scott

I will bring home some test equipment from the university where I teach.
That should help give me some valuable info. I'll keep plugging!

I owned a Triton IV for 30+ years and am now "upgrading" to the Corsair
and Omni C series. I do like the engineering that went into these Ten Tec
rigs.

Regards
         Mike K1PEV