Re: [TenTec] Omni C

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:35:27 -0600
I am fairly certain that the OMNI-C series shipped with a Molex plug
jumpered on the accessory socket to enable the internal VFO. I had the C
Digital model with External VFO.  The radio will NOT work without the jumper
on the accessory socket and the VFO IN/OUT jumper OR the External VFO
plugged into the accessory socket and the VFO IN/OUT jacks.

The External VFO when installed switches BOTH PTOs including RCV A/B, TX
A/B, and RCV A & B (dual receive).

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M