[TenTec] Orion 2 ver 3.028 and N1MM

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2 ver 3.028 and N1MM
From: "Dave G3RXP" <g3rxp@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:24:45 -0000
Good Morning All,

I wonder if there is someone who could point me in the right direction with
this query.

When switching the TX from A to B VFO manually and back again it works fine but
when I load N1MM up and select either VFO A or VFO B by pointing the mouse at
the VFO  header it switches OK but I loose the AUDIO menu setup on the Orion
and all three selections i.e Left/Right phone and L/S default to "Main".
Im using left headphone - "Main" and right Headphone - "Both" with L/S -
"Both".

I will be buying the 2nd RX for the Orion and the Audio settings will be as
above.

73  Dave G3RXP