Re: [TenTec] Problem finding a better Mic

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Problem finding a better Mic
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 00:34:26 -0400
Based on my knowledge of the industry... I think HEIL buys stuff from
China and does final assembly here in the US.     So, it all turns on
how you feel about final assembly being  called "made in the US" ... of
foreign-made parts.

Compare the HEIL sets that sold by Eartec and you will see what I mean -
Eartec makes no bones about assembling their "custom built" sets from
foreign made parts.   You pick what features you want form a smorgasbord
of parts options, and they assemble them in final form.

So... it turns on how much final assembly in the US means "made in USA."