Re: [TenTec] Omni-D Frequency Display Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-D Frequency Display Problem
From: davkozy@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:02:20 +0000 (UTC)

Just an FYI....  I had the same problem a few years ago. I brought it Ten-Tec
on a trip to their hamfest and again a month later when it did the same thing
after the first repair.

       I still intermittently have the same problem. However, I've found that
if I leave the radio on for 20 - 30 minutes, the display goes back to normal.
I've been living with this problem for quite a while. If you do find a
permanent fix,  please let me know. I really love this radio as it was my first
HF radio. I liked Ten-Tec so much, I also own a Pegasus, Cosair II, Omni 7 and
a bunch of other accesories.

Dave,  KB9EPL