[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Omni C 546 WARC with 255 Deluxe PS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Omni C 546 WARC with 255 Deluxe PS
From: Pete Ferrand <petef@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
This is an exceptionally nice late model Omni C which includes the 1.8 and .5
kHz filters and all three WARC crystals for 30, 17, and 12 meters. The stock
noise blanker that comes with all C's is of course included.

You also get the 255 Deluxe 20 Amp supply that includes the 3" x 5" speaker and
the 0 - 25 ampere ammeter. It operates on either 117 or 235 vac.

I've had Ten-Tecs since the PM-3 days and this has the smoothest PTO I've used.
You can also see why many people have praised the receiver for its quietness
and ease of pulling stations out of the ether.

For a set that has been operated and not stored in a carton it's in very clean
condition, puts out specified power, and though I can't measure lab type specs,
I've had it on the air many times and everything seems in order. The power
supply has been recapped and the input filter cap on the rig has been replaced.

Photos are here:

http://radio.freeshell.org/sources/255_546.jpg
http://radio.freeshell.org/sources/546_rear.jpg
http://radio.freeshell.org/sources/supply_rear.jpg

Manuals for both units are included.

You're welcome to pick it in the Chicago-Milwaukee area and you can see it in
action.

Price $475 plus shipping if needed. Payment in cash, PayPal, or USPS money
order. As-is, not returnable.

Please email me directly at petef@sprynet.com

Thank you.
-Pete