Re: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Input Issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Input Issue
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:55:36 -0500 (CDT)
By chance is the AC supply switched by the power switch on the Pegasus?
If so there 4 wires on the power cable, 2 for DC and 2 for the AC
switching line.  If the switch in the radio that controls the AC line is
defective then the power supply will not turn on, therefore the radio
will not turn on.  Clue is that it works on the 12V battery says the
relay and circuit in the radio is OK.

73
Bob, K4TAX