Re: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Input Issue

To: rmcgraw@blomand.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Input Issue
From: John Huffman <hjohnc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:19:01 -0400
Bob -

The Pegasus does not switch the power supply.  The power supply is on at
all times.  The ON/OFF switch on the front of the Pegasus is a two wire
connector labeled "1" that goes to the DC input board that holds the relay.

I tried the Pegasus with two different power supplies, one switcher and
one linear.  It does not work on them, but does work off a battery.  I'm
confused.

Thanks for the suggestion.

73 de K1ESE
John