Re: [TenTec] rx 366

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rx 366
From: John Molenda <cdistflatfoot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:19:28 -0400
On 6/4/2012 5:58 PM, Barry N1EU wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM,<kc9cdt@aol.com>  wrote:
>> I was told that it is GC, but the original second RX was a little better in
>> that mode..
> I suspect the RX366 is actually a BETTER gc rx in all respects than
> the original except for out of band rejection.  That's also assuming
> you have the appropriate roofing filter installed (original didn't
> need roofing filters).
>
> But I could be wrong.
>
> Barry N1EU
So I am getting that the General coverage Reciver in the RX366 is as
least as good as the one in the Eagle . Am I assimilating this
information correct ?  If the GC rx is as good as the Eagle I will think
about getting one .  Are there any roofing filters that will assist the
RX366 in tuning or listening to General coverage receive?  thanks John
kb2huk