Re: [TenTec] Just an observation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just an observation
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:04:17 -0400 (EDT)
As I recall, that was a problem with the QST review of the O II.  The
reviewer wrote that he was an Icom user and not really familiar with operating
it.  From what I've observed, operating TT and Elelcraft radios is an acquired
taste.  If you put a little effort into learning how, you'll be well
rewarded.  The trouble on Field Day is that all the casual ops come out and
cannot
operate these radios properly.  Our club sets up simple, easy to use Icom
radios for them.

Flex?  Again from my observations, the ham world is divided into two
groups: computer jocks and others.  Those in the first category love their Flex
radios.  I belong to the second group.

73 Ray W2RS