Re: [TenTec] Just an observation

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just an observation
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:09:06 -0500 (CDT)
There's two kinds of folks, "those that know what they are doing" and
"those that think they know what they are doing".

Conclusion:  If one THINKS they know how to set-up and operate a radio,
best advise, ask someone that KNOWS how to set-up and operate a radio.

Another very new and strange technique........read the manual.

73
Bob, K4TAX