Re: [TenTec] Just an observation, Field Day in Hawaii

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just an observation, Field Day in Hawaii
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:20:50 -0700
Hmm...is this the sort of Field Day that I can look forward to if we
move to Volcano
in a few years?  Maybe I should operate solo from the upper regions of
the island.

How is it that you're not reaching at least the west coast with 100w,
when I'm sure
that the HI-QRP gang does so with 5w.

Maybe there's a more dedicated group on the Kona side?

Sorry, I don't mean to demean the efforts of the core group, but this
sounds all too
familiar, like what happened to the local club years later after a few
of the OTs
became SKs.

73 de Jim - AD6CW