Re: [TenTec] Just an observation, Field Day in Hawaii

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just an observation, Field Day in Hawaii
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:47:40 -0400
Ken's comments touch an important consideration for me.  I am finally
getting close to working CW on the air, but I have found precious few
descriptions of how to play well on the air and I am very serious about
being a good, and courteous, operator.   I have a separate folder in my
computer ham files labeled "Good Operating Practices" and would be
pleased if anybody on the list can point me to any particularly good
works on how to work CW - not how to pound the brass, but how to conduct
myself on the air.  I have found a few on the internet, but they are
rather brief and don't tell very much.

THANKS.

it is not