[TenTec] Orion 1 Back panel problem. Help!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1 Back panel problem. Help!
From: "Paul K." <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:19:38 -0400
I'm dumb!

The Orion was operating perfectly until, it had a complete input power
failure.  It turned off instantly.  I found the 25 Amp fuse holder which
is rated at 15 Amps had failed. The holder burned in to a melted plastic
mess.

I took the back panel off, and removed the PC board.  While removing the
board I took a picture of the wire connections that were solder
attached.  I unplugged all of the numbered cable connections.  Since Ten
Tec always stencil the cable numbers next to the jack I didn't take a
pic of the numbers and locations.

I went to Ten Tec and picked up a under-rated fuse holder and installed
it.  Putting things back together I re soldered all of the wires I had
documented with the pic.  Then, I noticed there are no connector numbers
stenciled on the PC board!

I looked through the Orion 1 book.  No documentation.

Does anyone have a drawing or image of the numbered coax connections to
the circuit board mounted on the back panel plate of the Orion 1?

I appreciate the help on this.  Thanks and 73

Paul K.
WA0BAG

--
Paul K. WA0BAG