Re: [TenTec] Strange FD RFI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Strange FD RFI
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:18:59 -0500
Both excellent ideas! I briefly thought about doing something like
that, but (horrors!) there were no dummy loads to be had on site and
I didn't want to go back home (again) to grab mine. I honestly never
thought of putting the Corcom filter on the Yaesu rig. I have
several, so maybe I should have lashed up two of them.

So, I decided to learn to live with the mystery and enjoy using the UPS.

Kim (an OM, not a YL) N5OP