Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec firsts???

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec firsts???
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 18:57:21 +0200
That may be Carl, but when Jack had my 515 worked over for me at the
factory, we corresponded a bit and he specifically told me it was the Triton
IV RX.  This was about 10 years ago or so.

That begs the next question, what was the difference between the Triton IV
and the Omni A?
I had the Omni A in 1979 and took it with me on my second DX-pedition to
Andorra.
It was light-years better than the old Swan SS100 I had on the first trip 4
years earlier!

73,
Rick, DJ0IP