Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem
From: Ben Hall <kd5byb@kd5byb.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:25:10 -0500
Hi Wade,

That would be much appreciated!  I've got the final module out and
opened up as I type.  :)

Nothing obviously wrong - nothing looks burnt, caps don't look like they
swelled, etc...

Now looking in my parts stash to see what I have to replace those two
problem caps anyways.  :)

thanks much,
ben, kd5byb