[TenTec] OT: Hammarlund SP-600, modified by Northern Radio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Hammarlund SP-600, modified by Northern Radio
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:15:35 -1000
Ignore and delete immediately if off topic posts offend you.

I am looking for a schematic of a Hammarlund SP-600 modified by Northern
Radio. I have "stock" SP-600 schematics, but this modification has
changed a couple of tubes and the wiring. The changes seem to mostly be
around the local oscillator (HFO), 3.5 MHz oscillator and BFO. Not
having an accurate schematic is making troubleshooting more difficult.

Thanks, DE N6KB