Re: [TenTec] Burnishing tool?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Burnishing tool?
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:13:12 -0500
I thought the "eraser" method for cleaning edge contacts was to use a "Pink
Pearl", which is a soft rubber compound and won't erase ink (at least not
very well.) I'm inclined to agree that an ink eraser with its added chemicals
intended to deteriorate ink would probably also "deteriorate" contacts.

73, Al