Re: [TenTec] Burnishing tool?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Burnishing tool?
From: David Reynolds <k6wrf0@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:02:44 -0700
Another thing you might try is if you know anyone who worked for the phone
company you might ask them if they have any access to a contact burnisher
that they used to burnish the contacts on the old stepper switches that are
now out of date. I had a friend out here who worked for phone company out
here and gave me a couple of them once they were surveyed or deemed
obsolete.
It's worth a try. Plus they really work GOOD.

                                    Cu es GL
                                        Dave K6WRF