[TenTec] Ten Tec's to restore

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec's to restore
From: wade staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:41:07 -0500
*Greetings to All,*
*                            The Washer is working great. The Ice and Water
in the door are working Flawlessly. I am Bored!!! My disability will not
allow me to work in the yard. All of my radio gear seems to be up to snuff.
Does anyone have any Vintage Ten Tec gear that I could purchase for a
really reasonable price, just to tinker with and repair? I have been behind
a Hot Soldering Iron 5 days a week since 1971. Old habits die hard. I do
not have the room to repair these Monster TVs of today and nobody wants to
repair the small ones. I am not asking anyone to give me anything.
But, Donations gladly accepted. Please, remember that I said  Really
Reasonable Price. Social Security is stretched to the maximum and side jobs
have been very few for the last couple of months. Please, contact me off
the list.*
*              tvman1954@gmail.com            73 de Wade/KJ4WS*