Re: [TenTec] ORION I Issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION I Issue
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:00:01 -0500
I would suspect, from the original description, the power rail for the MP
does not come up within the timer limit.  Hence the MP does not start. Now
with a power down and back up and no other change, there is some charge
remaining in the capacitors on the power distribution board from the initial
power on cycle.  Thus at the 2nd power up the power is applied correctly and
at the correct value during the start-up interval timing of the MP and all
seems well.

Just my speculation however.

73
Bob, K4TAX