Re: [TenTec] TT 580 Delta

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 580 Delta
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:43:06 -0400
  Well… er... um...  If the only current offerings are from MFJ, I'll
take a pass.

Years ago, a bunch of us SWLs  on another list tried and tested the MFJ
preselectors, and did a lot of marketing research on them, and concluded
they are too broad banded, and not sufficiently focused, to  be of any
practical use beyond minor mitigation of IMD from nearby  "flamethrower"
   MW BCB stations.

Shoot... I thought you were talking about something ... um...
    useful !    ;-)

Thanks, OM... Happy trails to ya.