Re: [TenTec] Orion and QSK-5 Switch

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and QSK-5 Switch
From: Rod Greene <w7zrc@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Rick, I agree, changing the old relays to vacuum, etc. would be the best
way to go. I have the documentation from the web for that project and decided I
didn't want to go to all the trouble. If I did that, Measures design would
probably be the one I would use. Anyway, I'll keep plugging away at this
project. I should be able to get it working, as I installed an old original
Ameritron QSK board in my old BTI amp and made it work. I'm pretty sure I just
don't have it set up quite right yet.