Re: [TenTec] Just for grins... photos of my shack

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just for grins... photos of my shack
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:09:55 +0100
WOW!

Tnx for the walk down memory lane, Mike.
It looks like every rig I ever owned has ended up at your place, plus a
couple more!

How many of those do you actually use?

Nice Argonaut collection, but you seem to be missing the 515.

I have downloaded and saved all of your pictures.
I'm going to paste them all together, then next time my XYL says I have too
much stuff, I'll pull out the picture of your stuff and tell her how lucky
she is!  ;-)

73
Rick, DJ0IP