Re: [TenTec] Wanted......

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted......
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:22:13 -0600
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:27 PM

It's not really plausible, but I sure wish someone would come out with a
new custom ROM chip for the Omni 6 (a la Omni V.9).  In addition to Pete's
lock feature, for example, I'd love to be able to turn the DSP filtering
on/off.  Just dreaming , , , inject some new life into an all-time great
radio.

73 &HNY,
Barry N1EU