Re: [TenTec] OT: Ham Radio Deluxe and Windows 7

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Ham Radio Deluxe and Windows 7
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:23:34 -0500
It works OK for me.   Why would you buy it when it is free?
Not picking a fight, just wondering, as the only purchase
option I was aware of was a service - support contract until
version 6 comes out.

There is an excellent help group for the program on Yahoo Groups
and they are very good at answering such questions.  I suspect
it will help if you can identify some sort of specific symptoms
you are suffering that might give them a clue to what is the
matter with your system.

Good luck.   Awfully frustrating when software does not work
as expected.