Re: [TenTec] Orion II - CAT System issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - CAT System issue
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:09:23 -0500
Make sure RTS/CTS hardware flow control is selected in Logger32.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com

On 1/13/2013 4:40 PM, Patrick Vermote wrote:
HI,

I use an Orion II since one month now and I had problem with Logger32. This is
not really problematic logger 32 but rather the use of the CAT system I think.

When I "click" on a DX from the window cluster from time to time displayed
frequency is not good, even O2 is on the right QRG.

sometimes there is a lack of information on the display: CW or SSB memory or
pressing buttons has no effect ...

Someone he met these problems? a issue ?

Note : I use the last firmeware and I "reseted" the radio 4 times.
---
73 Patrick F6IIT